CLICK HERE for Hotel Registration.
HOTEL SOFITEL SAN FRANCISCO BAY
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
94065 Redwood City, USA
SOSE 2015 will take place at the four-star Hotel SOFITEL San Francisco Bay. The venue is a modern luxury resort, located next to many Fortune 500 Technology companies - from Facebook and LinkedIn to Electronic Arts. Ideally situated in Redwood City between San Francisco and San Jose, this four-star hotel is only 10 minutes south of the San Francisco Airport. Enjoy luxury service and beautifully appointed accommodations in a relaxing hotel oasis on the shores of a tranquil lagoon.
We are negotiating a special rate for our delegates, and a special discount code will be provided soon for your hotel registration.
The Hotel SOFITEL can be reached by plane, road, and BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit system). The hotel offers a free shuttle service from San Francisco International Airport every hour - a link for more information about this is provided above. For further information on how to get to the hotel, please see the information below.
There are three local airports that can be used to reach the Hotel SOFITEL. Please note that the free airport shuttle service offered by the hotel only covers SFO:
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
The Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) is a rapid transit system (rail and subway) that servces the San Francisco Bay Area. You can use the BART to travel from downtown San Francisco (or Oakland) to San Francisco International Airport. From there, you can use the free shuttle service to travel to the hotel SOFITEL. For more information, including maps and times, please visit the BART WEBSITE.
The Hotel SOFITEL is easily accessible via Highway 101:
- From the south, take highway 101 north. Exit for Holly Street, then follow signs for Redwood Shores Parkway. At the second traffic lights turn left onto Twin Dolphin Drive. The hotel is half a mile along on the right hand side.
- From the north, take highway 101 south. Exit for Ralston, then follow signs for Marine Parkway. At the third traffic lights, turn right onto Twin Dolphin Drive. The hotel is half a mile along on the left hand side.